AboutAdams Pro Tour
Media Producer Position
K&G Sports is looking to hire a Media Producer for the 2019 season. Located in the Dallas area, this is a great opportunity for those leaving school and looking to get into the sports broadcasting industry.
All Pro Tour (APT) is heading into its 25th season as a developmental tour, sending 5 of its 9 qualifiers from Q-School finals this year to the Web.com tour. In addition, 3 first time winners on the PGA Tour this season once played on All Pro Tour.
Women’s All Pro Tour (WAPT) has recently announced they’ve partnered with the Symetra Tour as the official qualifying tour of Symetra. With a soft launch last season, 10 events are lined up for the 2019 season.
We’re excited to be at the forefront of developmental golf, with some of the largest purses in the United States of all developmental golf tours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage social media accounts for the Tour including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain and promote partner brands and initiatives.
- Design imagery (including video) to maximize social media posts
- Stay up to date with social trends, behaviors and content usage
- Operate Nikon Cameras
- Holding a Communications, Broadcast Journalism, or related field degree
- Comfortable interviewing players on camera
- Photography skills – Photos on mobile devices with adaptive lens is fine
- Strong ability to write and edit copy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel 2-3 consecutive weeks on the road during tournaments
- Ability to design content plans and execute
- Work from home during off weeks in the Tour schedule
- Comfort editing videos on Adobe Premiere/AVID/Final Cut Pro related Software
- Previous social media experience
- Graphic design experience
- Knowledge of WordPress web design
- Knowledge of golf, professional golf
- Willingness to move to Dallas, Texas area
- Ability to fly drone
- Base: $25,000
- Retirement savings plan and match available
- Limited Health Care Options available