Player InfoPro Tour Information
2019 Tournament Participation and Membership Information
To participate in an APT event you must have a Player ID and Password. This ID allows players access to their player account which contains: player profile information including a picture and ‘what’s in the bag’, tournament receipts and credit card transaction reports. This ID can be used year to year so please keep a good record of your ID and password. Should you lose this information, the Tour office can have it emailed to you.
To obtain an ID and password, you must choose from one of the below Membership or Guest options. 2019 Memberships will be accepted starting Dec 10, 2018. Registration is ONLY done online and memberships are non-refundable after February 28th, 2019.
2019 Membership ID: $1,500 ($1,250 if joined by January 20th)
- This membership includes eligibility to play in 2019 regular season events
- APT Member Packet at player’s 1st Tournament
- Access to Special Manufacturer Discounts
- Eligibility for the Pro-Am Skins Pool
- Eligibility for the Bonus Programs
- Priority Entry into all Tournaments
- Priority Entry into all Pro-Am Tournaments
- Lower Weekly Tournament Entry Fees ($305 lower than non-member entry fees)
- Private Housing when available
- Free practice rounds (Walking)
- Free Range Balls All Week
PGA Status Membership ID – $850
- Member privileges as stated above
- Eligible players are as follows;
- PGA and Web.com may be conditional or full members
- PGA LA, PGA Canada Tour players must have Full Members status
2019 May College Graduates Membership ID: $850
- College grads Spring 2019
- Full Member privileges begin May 15
2019 Guest ID Only: $30
- Privileges Include: Free practice rounds (Walking), Free Range Balls All Week
- Guest players are not eligible for skins, bonuses or any other Tour member benefits
Note: If you join the APT as a Full member and then gain full membership to the MacKenzie Tour or the PGA Tour Latin America, we will apply the difference in the form of credit to be used for future entry fees.
2019 Tournament Entry Fee Information
NOTE: The entry deadline for each tournament is on Monday, nine (9) days prior to the first round. After this deadline, if space is available, a late fee of $100 will be added to all entry fees – No Exceptions. Final registration at each tournament will close at 10:00 AM CDT, two days prior to the first round.